Visa and Migration Services

Visa and Migration Services

Visa application can be a hassle while applying for study abroad. The visa and migration services of A One Global include navigating the students through their visa application from visa interviews to information on law implementation.

Firstly, we let them know about the law and regulations regarding immigration to their destination including their visa validity and how it correlates with their study program. We assist the candidates with all the required documents preparation to present in front of government agencies. Along with that, we also support the process of deportation and settling in a foreign land from finding houses to employment. As the visa processing starts, we also prepare the candidates to excel in their visa interviews and receive instant visa approval. 

Australia Immigration System known as Depart of Home Affairs (DoHA) is one of the busiest with many Migration Visa Options available to eligible applicants. Our In House, Registered Migration Agent will assist you not only know your requirements but also assist you with best possible available options.

Some of the Migration Visa Categories are:

  • Business Owner (subclass 890)
  • Global Talent visa (subclass 858)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
  • Investor visa (subclass 891)
  • Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)
  • Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494)
  • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
  • Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
  • Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
  • Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)
  • Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
  • Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
  • State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
  • State or Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)
  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
  • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)

Universities to Choose

Happy & Satisfied Students

Years of Experience

Book a free appointment with our expert team to solve your problems.

15 + 11 =